Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fifty Shades of Addiction Part Deux

I have been putting a lot of things on hold this week just to selfishly read. I am happy to say that as of today (Saturday) I am currently on the third installment in the Fifty Shades trilogy. I read Fifty Shades Darker in less than 24 hours (this time I did sleep though).

I was thinking that I would be disappointed due to the sheer brilliance of the first book, but again, I was extremely pleased with this book. This book was better than the first in so many ways. Without ruining anyone who plans to read this series, it created depth, answered questions, and set it up perfectly for the third book. I still wasn't prepared this time and had to go out and buy the third book a day after I finished the second. However, with school demanding so much this week, I have only made it to page 150 on day one (Friday). I am planning to finish the series this weekend, along with some knitting projects. Hopefully after I finish this book, I will have my normal, focused brain back. Until then, I will obsess over Ana Steele and Christian Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment