Sunday, April 7, 2013

19 Week (and 1 day) Update

19 weeks along. I feel like it was just yesterday when we found out and announced that we were expecting baby number 3. To be honest, I feel like it was just yesterday that we found out we were pregnant for the first time. I can't believe how fast, yet slow, this pregnancy seems to be going. I am excited to know that this coming Saturday we will know if this new addition will outnumber the girls or boys. I still don't know if I am hoping for a boy or girl. I think I am leaning more towards a boy, just because Nolan has been a lot easier to take care of than Ryenn. However, I have a lot more fun making and buying things for Ryenn. Let's face it, boys clothes are a little boring. I also have a lot more names that I love for a girl (Adam does not agree with my choices still). I feel that there are a lot more options for naming a girl that fit our naming style with the younger two while not being too trendy. I do not want a name on the top baby name lists like I have said before, and that doesn't leave a lot for choices for boys.

I have had headaches like it is nobody's business. They come and go but seem to get worse when I am dusting or around cats. I am thinking they are due to allergies, but hoping that this is just a phase. I have my energy back, but am starting to get pregnancy brain. This has not been extremely helpful for school (even though I have maintained my academic standing to be on the Dean's List again). I forget things easily and tend to speak before actually thinking. Again, I am hoping this is just a very quick phase. 

I am still under the recommended weight gain at this point in my pregnancy. According to Baby Med, I should weigh between 202.9 and 207.7 pounds. When I weighed in on Saturday morning, I weighed 198.6 pounds. This is a weight gain of 2.8 pounds and is 4.3 pounds under the recommended weight gain. I am thankful that I am able to keep under on my weight so far. Hoping that I can continue this trend throughout my pregnancy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment