Sunday, May 12, 2013

24 Weeks (and 1 Day) Update! Happy Mother's Day!

Today is a great day to share pregnancy progress, being Mother's Day and all. It continues to astonish me that I am going to be a mother to three little ones. With the growing belly, it still is somewhat unbelievable. 

According to Baby Med, I should weigh between 204.8  and 210.8 pounds. On Saturday morning, I weighed in at 201. 3 pounds. This is a loss from last week, but I am attributing that to all the work I did on the kitchen as well as some light exercising I have been doing. This is a total weight gain of 5.5 pounds. I'll take it!


Wyatt has been moving like a mad man lately. He is constantly moving and that is my most favorite part of being pregnant. Adam felt him move for the first time this week. He has been very stubborn about moving on queue for Adam, until this week. Now he is moving a lot more often and a lot stronger.
No more feet :(
On the negative end for this week, heartburn has been atrocious. I have to carry tums with me almost at all times. I ate a bowl of cereal this morning and THAT gave me heartburn. I also have been having a lot of back pain. I am sure this is from lifting WAY more than I should (i.e. my kids, sometimes both of them at once, multiple loads of laundry, moving TVs and furniture, etc.). I am a very hands on pregnant woman and cannot wait for others to help me. I get to impatient. This results in sore muscles in my back. I have also been feeling pain in one of my hips. I think this is from lifting too AND crawling after/chasing Nolan and Ryenn. Nothing a little Tylenol and a heating pad can't fix. And of course I have to show off my new dress, so I apologize for the numerous pictures!


2 comments:

  1. just remembered about the tv, sorry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No biggie. It was actually lighter than I expected.

      Delete