Saturday, June 1, 2013

27 Week Update

So we are finishing up the second trimester this week. It's nice to know that we are getting closer and closer to meeting this little guy. I have been in nesting mode for most of my pregnancy, but I am really starting to feel the pressure to get things done. Not just things for Wyatt, but just for the house in general. I have a running list of things I still want to get before Wyatt gets here. Granted, we have everything we need. I am just wanting to get a few things new or replaced. For example, there is this baby bath that I want to get that has a shower sprayer thing attached to rinse the baby easier.


But let's move on. I skipped a week of these updates because I wasn't really sure on what to write last week. I was still nervous because we hadn't heard anything about Wyatt's heart beat. I had another appointment on Friday morning that made writing this a lot easier. I have had an amazing last two weeks of sleep, which has caused my moods to get better. I think both of these factors have contributed to the fact that Wyatt's heart beat was back to normal! I was beyond happy to hear this. I felt relief wash over me. I had never wanted to hear his hear beat as much as I did today, and to hear it back to normal made it that much better.
I wasn't being cooperative for Adam's experimental shots. Besides my awful fake smile, I like it though!
Two weeks ago, I was measuring 2 weeks behind. This week, on the other hand, I am only measuring a week behind. I was starting to think that I may actually give birth on or after my due date! I have been early with both my previous pregnancies so being late has never even crossed my mind until I was measuring behind. I think the lack of growth has been because of my poor sleep schedule.
Princess Ryenn giving mommy flowers
My weight is also up as well. I thought with cutting back on pop, my weight would kind of hit a stand still. It has not. Thankfully, most of my clothes still fit. When I weighed in this morning, I was at pounds 208.3 pounds. According to Baby Med, I should be between 205.9 and 212.7 pounds. I am still in range, but a little higher than I was hoping. That means that I have gained a total of 12.5 pounds so far. While I know I don't want to be losing weight while being pregnant, I am changing up my eating habits a bit in the next week to help keep my weight gain at the low end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment