Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Zoo Trip of 2013

I always love going to the zoo. I made plans to go with my sister, Jessi, and her kids to go to John Ball Zoo about a week ago. She has Wednesdays off from work and thought it would be fun to check it out. We had such a great time.


A lot has changed since we were there last year. We started our trip with a "train" ride to the top of the hill. Nolan, Ryenn, and Khloe rode right up front so they could see out of the window.


We then walked through a small trail and found a place to play. They loved it there!



We checked out all the animals! Again, the goats tried eating my kids. And Ryenn of course kept sticking her fingers out for them to nibble on.


It rained toward the end of our trip, which was perfect timing because we checked out the indoor portions then. That was Nolan and Ryenn's favorite parts.

I cannot wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment