Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIP Winter Lace Sweater

With summer having just started, the last thing people want to see is anything about winter. But knitters got to knit, and this usually includes things for the winter. I knit a similar sweater to this for my self last year but the summer version. I also knit my mom this exact version (which I have yet to share a FO post about) for Chirstmas this past year. I have had this on my to do list for a while, so I decided to knit one up quick.


I am unsure of the brand of yarn I am using because it is strictly yarn I found in my stash, but it is a worsted weight. I got like 6 boxes of yarn from my grandmother that passed away on my dad's side a while ago and have slowly been using up the yarn. This would be one of those projects. I am assuming it is a Red Heart product of some sort, because most of her yarn was Red Heart. I am not sold on the color completely yet, but am hoping that once it is knit up that the bright red is better when worn. I guess if worse comes to worse, I try dying the yarn a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment