Sunday, July 7, 2013

32 Week (and 1 Day) Update

July. Then August. Only those two short periods of time stand between us adding a new little guy to the world. At this moment, less than 8 weeks! I am getting anxious and nervous and so excited! It is still unbelievable to me that I am going to be a mother of three. At this point, I have been able to carry my kids without extra arms or help. That is soon going to be impossible!


This past week has been spent being busy and tired. I have felt the increase in my body temperature that came along with the rising temperatures outside. I think this has been the cause of my lack of energy when it comes to doing things outside. I have spent a few days at my parents this week swimming, which has helped my soreness and gives me some relief from the heat. I have been having contractions (Braxton Hicks) for a while now. I still think that I am going to be on time if not late with this little guy. I am hoping this is not the case, but he will come when he is ready.




According to Baby Med, I should weigh between 207.8 and 215.8 pounds. When I weighed in on Saturday, I weighed 211.3 pounds. I am thinking that my workouts have been keeping my weight in check. While I have exceeded my goal of only gaining 15 pounds, I am still under the 25 gain that I should have maximum for my weight. I also have been finding myself getting very full very quickly. I ate two bites of Beefaroni (one of my cravings) today and was so full. Luckily my kids eat everything in site!

Also, I got a new dress!!! Check out the fun colors and how cute it fits the baby bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment