Tuesday, July 23, 2013

34 Week (and 3 Day) Update




Every time I post about this pregnancy, it blows my mind just how close we are to having another child. We are only 38 days away from our due date! This past week I have ran through numerous emotions and questions. Am I ready? Will I be able to handle three kids? Will school become too difficult? How will the kids do with a baby in the house? I have been nervous, anxious, excited, scared, and anything in between.



I started running through the lists I have created in my head. There are lists of things that need to get done around the house before Wyatt gets here, things I want to get done before Wyatt gets here, things I still want to get for Wyatt, and things I want to do as a family before this little guy gets here and makes it impossible. I am someone who likes to have everything done and planned and so far I feel that I haven't been able to do this. I feel completely drained of energy the past few days. All I want to do is sleep.


My weight is the same from my last post (which shouldn't be too surprising seeing as it wasn't too long ago). According to Baby Med, I should weigh between 208.6 and 217.2 pounds. I weighed 212.5 this morning when I weighed in. I am hoping to stay on the low end of my weight gain. I started an exercise plan a few weeks ago, but had to stop this week due to my lack of energy. I am going to be getting back into it, starting tonight after this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment