Tuesday, July 30, 2013

35 Week (and 3 day) Update

I am getting really bad about updating right on the week mark. I guess I shouldn't be too upset as long as I get an update out there, right. So this week has been a pretty eventful one, despite my extreme lack of energy. I had my check-up, a blood draw, gotten sick, and finishing my last week of my first set of summer classes. Eventful and no energy is not a good combination.


Let's start with my appointment. I met with a different doctor due to Adam having to work. He has been picking up shifts at work as often as possible in order to make a little extra money (who doesn't want extra money?). So may appointment was scheduled at 8:30am and he wouldn't be home until 11am. Problem #1. My doctor doesn't work Friday afternoons. Problem #2. So I scheduled the appointment with another doctor. During y appointment, I was again measuring small. Like 2-3 weeks small. She set up an ultrasound (which is scheduled for this Thursday) to check to see if maybe my due date should be changed. Here's to hoping that I will NOT have a later due date.



She was also upset that I still had not gotten my glucose test done. Anyone who truly knows me knows that I LOATHE needles. I have been known to pass out during blood draws/IV/shots. I decided to get the blood test done right as I left the office. This was one of those glorious times of passing out. I am embarrassed to say that yes, I did pass out. Did I mention that I LOATHE needles?


I have also been sick. Doing anything other than sleeping right now sounds terrible. I have been coughing so much that my belly hurts. It feels bruised. I feel like I can't cough hard enough to have it be progressive without putting myself in excruciating pain.


When I weighed in at my 35 week mark, I weighed 213.4 pounds. Since then it has increased seeing as I haven't been able to do much, so don't be surprised at the 36 week mark when its way higher. Anyway, according to Baby Med, I should weigh between 208.9 and 217.7 pounds. I am hoping to get back into my workout regimine this next week so I won't feel so bloated for our maternity pictures. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment