Thursday, July 25, 2013

WIP Meeting Point

I started this top about two weeks into the knit along with my fellow Holla Knits followers. With a late start and lack of energy, I was doomed to not finish by the end of the knit along. I accepted that fate and just knit this top when I could reach for it.


I love the pattern! If you know me, working from charts is not something I like to do. This pattern became easy for me to memorize how to do the lace shaping. I loved that I didn't have to keep referencing the chart, again something I don't care to do.


I have just finished the body and will be starting the sleeves soon. I cannot wait to wear this sweater this fall. Let's face it, anything I knot right now will NOT fit my ever growing belly until after Wyatt joins us outside of the womb.

1 comment:

  1. We're at about the same point in Meeting Point - although you're a bit ahead. I suck at finishing KALs on time!

    ReplyDelete