Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Nolan's Patchwork Blanket

It's been over a month since I finished all the squares for Nolan's patchwork blanket. I blame this pregnancy, homework, and the babies' party for the delay in seaming. In all honesty, I just didn't really want to seam. I am finally to the point where I have an overflowing basket of WIPs and fabric. I needed to finish things to empty this basket (I need this basket for laundry).



I decided to knock one of the bigger projects, meaning one that takes up a ton of space in the basket, out really quick. I started and finished seaming all the dreaded squares and weaving in all the awful ends (can you tell I LOVE seaming and weaving in ends) in a day. I am lost on what color to do the border (remember I was stuck on this with Ryenn's blanket for A YEAR). I am debating between navy and orange. I am leaning more towards navy because I have a lot more navy yarn than the orange on hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment