Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FO Baby Elephant Blanket

I have bought so much fabric over the summer. I am in love with flannel material and they have so many cute prints available. I was in Joann's Fabric one day and spotted the most adorable fabric.


Of course what drew me in was the elephants. I am OBSESSED with elephant prints. Both Nolan and Ryenn had elephants in their nurseries.



This adorable and colorful elephant print grabbed me. However, I had no use for it or even a project that was needing fabric. I had bought so many prints already for carseat swaddlers that it would be ridiculous to buy yet another print.


I decided to grab it anyway and make it into a blanket. I paired it with a minky green fabric that was the same fabric and color as the changing table pad's cover.


I whipped it up on Monday night and actually had enough fabric for two. It isn't perfect because I refused to grab my sewing pins to keep it in place. But it's a blanket, it's adorable, and I love it!


1 comment:

  1. FO Baby Elephant Blanket. I have bought so much fabric over the summer. I am in love with flannel material and they have so many cute prints ... elephantblanket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete