Thursday, December 12, 2013

FO Three Pretty Maids

I finished the three coordinating hats and got them sent out on the 30th. I was so excited with how adorable these hats turned out. They were so easy to knit and so quick! I mean I finished three in about 2 weeks! 


Kind of amazing when you add homework, babies, and housework in there too. 



I also got the feedback from Rachel (who ordered them) and she says that they all fit great and they are adorable. In addition to that, her girls love them! That makes me even happier yet.


The polka dot hat took me the longest. I am not that great with intarsia yet, so this was great practice. I still think it could look a little better, but I am happy with it. That is saying something because I am somewhat of a perfectionist.


No comments:

Post a Comment