Tuesday, April 15, 2014

She's ALIVE!!!

I sort of fell off the face of the Earth. Ok, not so much, but if you ONLY follow my blog, you may have questioned if I were still breathing or not. Let me first say that yes I am breathing, but barely. A third child is not something that is a piece of cake (what I originally thought). I thought that because I survived two kids pretty easily, a third would be nothing. This might be the case for most mothers. However, with two toddlers added to the mix, a third child is NOT the easiest thing in the world. Even if you do have the world's most perfect baby, like Wyatt. As of my last post, he has grown so much and is doing so much more (like crawling, but I will update you on him in a later post).

And I mentioned I was interning right? All I can say about my internship is that it has been amazing! Seriously! I never thought in a million years that I would enjoy working for free (ok, working for free doing something other than caring for my children, husband, and home). But I do. I love it. I have been able to work hands on in the court room, with victims, and through a lot of the processes in our legal system on the prosecutor's side. I have learned so much and it makes starting law school this fall that much more exciting.

I have also been super swamped with orders. I have been able to make some adorable things that I had not made yet. And I found it to be so fun. Again, I will touch on these projects in later posts. The past few months (3 to be exact, sorry) have been so busy, so fun, and a lot to catch you up on. I promise not to leave you hanging for another 3 months, unless I really do bite the dust ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment