Friday, July 18, 2014

Family Friday: Children's Museum


Back in April, the kids got their first experience at the Grand Rapids Children's Museum. I had never been there before (which is somewhat surprising seeing as I have 5 nieces/nephew) and wasn't sure of what to expect.




I went there with my oldest sister, Jessi, and her youngest, Khloe. I never thought in a million years that we would have children that would play so well together.




Ryenn and Khloe are such great friends and I can see how great it is to have a cousin for her that is her age.


Nolan and Khloe are super close as well. Khloe isn't as interested in playing with him as she is with Ryenn though because he is SUPER rough when he plays.



Anyway, so we went to the children's museum, me with my three and her with her one. It was amazing to say the least! We spent such a long time there and could have spent so much more time there.




They were most interested in the bubble area and the fort area. Nolan also really liked the VW Bug that was in there to pretend to drive. Ryenn's favorite part was the construction area. Wyatt was loving the foam area that you can build tracks as well as watching all the kids run around.


No comments:

Post a Comment