Monday, July 21, 2014

Mommy Monday: Weight Loss

With being so busy with kids, school, internship, volunteering, running a household, maintaining a blog and running a business, I don't ever seem to have time. I mean I am researching options for law school, studying for LSATs (well I was at least), applying for an MBA program on top of my JD program, trying to keep up on housework, trying (and failing) to help the hubby with yard work, and make plans to remodel different parts of our house so we can sell soon. How am I ever to have time to workout, meal plan, worry about my weight, etc?

Well when I stepped on the scale this morning, I wanted to cry. While most people would never believe my actual weight, I get to see that number and know that its due to my lack of trying to eat healthy. I eat like a toddler, which is because its easier for me to make one meal with such a busy schedule than to make a healthier option for myself. I also don't usually eat on a regular basis. I mean I can barely shower on a regular basis, how am I supposed to fit in a workout regimen. I have always struggled with my weight, since I was in middle school. Even as a cheerleader who ran 2 miles nearly every day, playing volleyball doing asinine routines to keep us quick, and swimming from sun up to sun down during the off seasons, I still struggled with my weight.

With all that being said, I am taking the time tonight to set up a menu for the rest of the week that will be toddler friendly, obtainable with my busy schedule, and help me lose this weight. I am planning to follow the 17 day diet again to jump start my weight loss as well as follow different workout plans that keep me on track to getting the body I want. I am working on becoming as close to a Proverbs 31 wife. Being fit and taking care of myself is one of those attributes.

So that big scary number? As of right now, I don't want to share, but I will share when I start weeing weight loss progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment