Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FO Umbre Lovre

As stated before, I am test knitting some patterns for Allyson for her new baby, Holla Knits. I am finishing up the Umbre Lovre pattern, and I must say that I am absolutely in love with it! Its amazing colors and fantastic yarn (yes I know I mentioned that quite a bit before). Although I cannot show full pictures of the sweater, I will show some snippets of what's finished.
Starting to finish up
 I Love this teal color. Its AMAZING! I want to order a bunch of this color, just to knit a whole sweater of it.  I did have one issue where I didn't read my pattern thoroughly enough and screwed up. That's the problem with trying to knit with noisy kids surrounding you. I ended up pulling out 6 inches of the thing on Saturday! It was hard to do, but it had to be done.
AMAZING colors right?
I finally finished it on Sunday night and it looks great! Pictures do not do this any justice! Its greater, by far, in person! It is definitely worth subscribing to Allyson's e-zine. And that's just one pattern! Wait until you see the next one I am working on and the one's I gotten to peek at that will be included!!!!

1 comment: