Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nolan's First Haircut!

Today marks a big milestone in Nolan's life; HIS FIRST HAIRCUT! He is getting so big so fast! It makes me sad to think that he won't be my little beeb some day. He is going to be 2 in just a few short months and I can't even begin to think of where all the time has gone. I know that we are a busy household with two little ones, but I would like this time that we have to go a bit slower.

Baby Nolan at birth
 My good friend Heidi, who does amazing hair and is the one who chopped my hair all off , was the one I recruited to cut his hair for the first time. He wasn't a very still patron, of course. He was sat in his high chair with crackers, my cell phone, and Liz playing games with him on her cell phone and all this is what got the job done.

Heidi cutting his hair
 He looks so much older now that he doesn't hair baby fluff growing all over the place! He did a lot better than I thought he would. I was imagining tears and anger due to having to sit in one spot (something he doesn't do very well). He is too busy to be stopped for anything. He even fights diaper changes!

Best picture I could get after he was done

No comments:

Post a Comment