Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weight Loss Progress

I weighed in a week from today and was unhappy with the number that showed up. I reached my max since my major weight loss; 196.7lbs!!! I was very upset to say the least. I started following the 17 day diet again. I couldn't get back on it. So far I have had 2 days of sticking to it completely (which happened to be Monday and Tuesday). However, my weight has dropped! I am very happy about that. I have yet to work out due to the busyness of my schedule. My goal is weigh 155-160 before October 1st. This will be the 1 year mark of my initial weightloss. I weighed in this morning and saw a glimmer of hope! My current weight is 190.5. That's a loss of 6.2lbs in 7 short days!

Tip this week: Start everyday with an 8oz glass of hot lemon juice within 30 minutes of waking up to get digestive juices flowing correctly. That 30 minute mark is crucial!

2 comments:

  1. Its hard to stick to it. I want carbs and starches SO much but I want weight loss more!
    Stick to it! I know you can reach that weight loss! And look into the YMCA, they have awesome childcare so you can workout and its all in the cost of your membership :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was way easier the first time around. Probably because I needed to lose 70lbs to be where I wanted rather than just over 30lbs. I really just don't have the time to workout with all my other obligations, but I am working on reorganizing my time. Hopefully then I can workout more often (let's face it, even a bit would be nice).

    ReplyDelete