Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valrico is expecting....

Tammy Hicks down at Gumballs and Overalls Valrico should be expecting my shipment any day now. I just mailed out the products that I spent last week making. I sent a total of 9 items for her store front. I already showed off about the button up pods that I was sending her. I decided to quick whip up so more things as well. I sent 4 striped, corded elf hats. I had a lot of fun using such different colors. That made them very quick to knit.
Corded elf hats
I also sent her 2 pom pom pigtail hats. I used some of my scrap yarns and they turned out better than expected. The purple and green one that is pictured was very hard to part with. Seeing as it didn't fit little Ryenn, I was able to send it rather than keep it.

Pom pom hats
I also had a request from a friend to create her a bear hat for her son's 3 month pictures. I was very excited to be adding to my products and helping out a friend. She sent me a photo of what she was looking for exactly and I tried my best to duplicate it. I sent her a picture of it and she said she loved it! I was so glad!
Bear hat
As you can tell, last week was a very busy week for me. And things don't look like they will be slowing down anytime soon. I was contacted by Gumballs and Overalls Rockford to develop some products to be sold EXCLUSIVELY on their online store. I am very excited to be working on this along with some products for {k} Newborn Photography and CLTG Photography. Don't worry, I will be selfishly knitting as well. Staring with finishing the short-row sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment