Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Most Embarrassing Moment

I didn't have an embarrassing moment to share for the 30 things my kids should know about me, until now. I was wondering just what I would write about because anything embarrassing that has happened to me was simple and has happened to everyone. This moment happened just the other day. I didn't even share it with my husband because I was so embarrassed. Nonetheless, I will share it here.

So my pregnancy cravings have been fluctuating. I craved Arby's for like a week straight, vegetables, pasta, and now Taco Bell. The other day, Adam and I picked up Taco Bell and brought it back home. When we got home, they messed up our order. Not only did they mess up the order, but they messed up the thing I was craving. And by messed it up, I mean forgot it. I was upset because it was the one things I wanted.

I was going to just be a little grumpy about it, but this was the second sucky Taco Bell experience I had had in a week's span. One forgets my order, the other just makes the worst version of it. Anyway, Adam talked me into heading back up to Taco Bell (5 minutes from my house) to get the order fixed. I drive all the way there, walk up to the desk and start to explain my problem. That is when the girl says, "this is Arby's. Taco Bell is next door." I wanted to die of embarrassment right there!

I didn't though. I blamed it on my forgetful pregnancy brain right now and walked out with a laugh. I walked to my truck and again felt like I wanted to die. How could I make such a ditsy mistake? Was it really because of the pregnancy brain? Was it because I have had a headache on and off for the last week? Either way, this has to be my most embarrassing moment thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment