Thursday, May 24, 2012

WIP Mystery

My mother-in-law has helped me with so many things. Watching kids, planning parties, taking my husband in when we have fought, and with knitting. I am constantly going to her for advice and just to hang out. She is easily one of my best friends. With her birthday coming up, I wanted to do something special for her. Something she wouldn't make for herself.

A few months back, I had her pick out yarn for a mystery gift. It is going to remain a mystery as well, until I have finished the gift and given it to her, seeing as she follows my blog. I was intrigued by the construction of the knit. It is very different from what I am accustom to. It still has me curious as to what the final product will look like. I am about 1/4 of the way completed with it but its knitting up pretty fast being on size 10 needles and worsted weight yarn. Let's hope I can get a move on before her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment