Thursday, November 22, 2012

FO Baby Cowl

The last part to Annie's order was a baby cowl. She wanted something that could be pulled up over her bitties head. I remember seeing the perfect pattern for such a thing!
I found Heidi May's pattern, the Canyon Cowl, through a request from a previous customer. However, this pattern didn't offer a small enough size for a six month old baby. Instead I used another on of Heidi May's patterns. I used the Burton Bear Cowl.
I did not add the ears for this because she didn't ask for an animal and didn't want to send something she didnt want. She said she wanted something funky in color, so I paired a strand of Loops and Thread Impeccable in Soft Fern and Yarn Bee's Fleece Lite in Contryside. It turned out so cozy and bright! Can't wait to hear how she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment