Tuesday, November 20, 2012

FO Baby Legwarmers

Insanely busy is an understatement for my life right now. I am trying to stay on top of house work, remodeling, kids, eating well, working out, homework, making Christmas gifts, and business knitting. It is proving to be a difficult feat. However, I am doing it. I have also added in some selfish projects for KAL's and reading 2 different books. I just mailed out a few different products today to Annie.
She originally contacted me for these baby leg warmers. Upon speaking on the phone, she added to her order. She was so easy to work with and I had so much fun being able to choose some of the elements.
She ordered these adorable legwarmers for her 6 month old baby girl and couldn't decide on whether she wanted gray or cream. When we talked on the phone, she decided on gray. I haven't knit leg warmers for a teeny in a while so I was excited to get them done. I used Soft Armwarmers pattern by Marilyn Losee. I knit these up with I Love This Yarn in Greybeard.They turned out beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment