Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FO Striped Dog Sweater

Although I have knit this very pattern using these very colors, this one was a struggle. When I got the order for this poor little pug with some sort of allergy or disease that makes him lose his hair, I was willing to do just about anything she asked to help him out. So sleeves was what I needed to tackle.

I think the sleeves took me longer than the sweater as a whole. This is mainly because I attempted them like 6 times before I was satisfied with the look of them. By the look of the pictures, I am so glad I chose the method I did. I also decided to stripe the belly of the sweater as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment