Saturday, August 18, 2012

Modeling Photo Shoot?!



I never in a million years thought that I would be modeling for anything. Granted it is for Allyson's magazine so I kind of have an in with the boss, but still. I never thought I would feel comfortable enough with myself to model. But after losing so much weight, it was really a no brainer when Allyson asked me. I was excited and felt more comfortable after dieting.

Nonetheless, That is what I am doing this very morning. I am very excited to be apart of this. I am also looking forward to hanging out with a few fun girls today. Holla Knits has made knitting more trendy and allowed people who are looking for more current and now articles to knit.

Allyson and the many talented designers (rookies and seasoned vets) have come up with some of the most amazing knits. Although this fall collection is still a mystery until release day, I decided to share photos from the past collection from the spring to show you the talent these designers have.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to make a great model! I am sooo excited to see the fall collection - I was lucky enough to see one finished garment this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited to start knitting some of these patterns! They are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete