Monday, August 6, 2012

Weight Loss Progress

I haven't been posting on my weight loss because I kind of had a food relapse. Don't worry, at the moment I weigh less that my last weight post, but that's thanks to the past week of dieting. I gave up on dieting for a while because I was stressed with school, family issues, and the possibility of being pregnant. This last one was the worst of them all. I was 10, count them 10 DAYS late!

It wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world, but we want to be in a bigger house before our next pregnancy, as well as I have a few personal goals. One of which being my weight loss. I haven't weighed 160 since I was a freshman in high school. I don't even know that this is a possible weight goal for my height (just south of 6 feet).

Nonetheless, this is my goal. I am only 24 pounds away from this goal as of this morning when I weighed in at 184 pounds. The hubby is going to be helping me with a crazy workout plan, as soon as I catch up on a few things (homework and business knitting). Hopefully this past week is my first week headed in the right direction of weight loss. I am inching my way closer, but hoping it happens sooner than later. And hey, I wore my new swim suit for the first time this weekend and it fit PERFECTLY!!!

1 comment:

  1. dont lose too much weight, i dont want to have to buy u a new swimsuit for u!

    ReplyDelete