Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ruffle Princess Dress

I have been wanting to make Ryenn a ruffle romper for quite sometime. When I finally got the supplies for it, I knew I needed it for our family pictures. I got to work on it on Saturday morning (yes the morning of our pictures).
ruffled bodice
I ran into trouble when I ran out of the lace for the ruffles. So Instead of calling it a waste of time, I found matching tulle from my basement and added a skirt. It turned out so well. I will still be making a ruffled romper someday. But for now, the dress is better than I would have imagined!
Princess Dress

2 comments:

  1. u did such a great job with this. u should sell them. it looked so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am thinking about it, just waiting on our family photos to come in so I can hopefully have a good shot of the whole dress on Ryenn.

    ReplyDelete