Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One Year Down, One Resolution!

It is crazy to me that it has already been a year since I started this blog. One year! A whole year of sharing some insight into my life. A whole year of the adventures in 2012!

I have learned a lot about myself and what I want out of this blog in the past year. I started out completely lost and ready to just throw whatever onto the page. The more I wrote on this blog and the more I read on other blogs, I made a plan in my head of what I actually want. I was aiming this blog more towards just my business and the projects that were involved in that. And to be honest, I was even bored with that. Especially seeing as I mostly knit the same things just in different colors. It was more fun to talk about my kids and life in general.

So 2013, my blog is going to be more aimed at my growth as a mother, wife, business owner, and yes, blogger. I want this to be fun to read. I want tears and laughter from my readers. I want to inspire other mothers and other women. I want this blog to be me, rather than just what I do. I want this blog to be honest. I don't want to only share the happiest moments in my life. Hey no one's life is perfect.

I want to share my struggles with my weight, my patience, my duties, my faith. I want to grow with advice from my readers and hopefully help at least one other women through my honesty. I want to learn more about myself.

I also want to share the best moments with my kids, my husband, my business. I want to show off a bit with my creativity. I want to share the difficulties of being a mother of 2 very energetic toddlers, running a household and business, and taking a 20 credit work load with school. In other words, I want to show that I am human.

I still want to share what Adaly Myles Place is doing and what products I am creating, but I want this blog to reflect me as a whole rather than just a small snippet. My only resolution this year is to be the best me! So here is to the new year, new beginnings, and new adventures. 2013 is going to be a year of change for me and I am excited to share all the moments; good, bad, and busy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I like your new look - beautiful pictures of your family and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I tried to play off the colors we wore from our pictures to make it flow a bit better. Happy new year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete