Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Rewind

The last day of 2012 is today. It seems like just yesterday I was ringing in the new year for 2012. So much has happened in such a tiny amount of time. I am taking today to reflect on some of my favorite memories from 2012.

1. I started this blog on January 1st, 2012. This was to improve my business, keep people in touch, and yes, show off a bit with what I am making. I didn't know that direction I wanted to go in with this blog when first created and after a year, I think that I have finally figured it out (look for changes in 2013).
2. I was apart of the launch of my sister's new venture; Holla Knits! I got to test knit multiple patterns and had so much fun with the photo shoot!


3. I started school! I had to start from ground zero but after just a short year, I am almost considered a junior (18 credit away from junior status).

4. Nolan got his first haircut (and his second and third). This made me realize how fast he is growing and that he isn't going to be little forever.
5.We saw the tulips in Holland.

6. We saw the butterflies at Frederick Meijer Garden.


7. Ryenn was baptized. She was able to join the Catholic family officially in May.
8. Nolan celebrated his second birthday!
9. Ryenn celebrated her first birthday!
10. We went to Minnesota in August. We went to the Minnesota State Fair, Ikea, and the Mall of America. We had such a great time (even if Ryenn cried pretty much the entire 13 hour drive home).
 
 11. We started renovating our home in order to sell it.
 
12. Ryenn was almost eaten....


13. ....TWICE!
14. Adaly Myles Place is growing!

15. And we just spent countless hours just being parents, husband/wife, and kids. We loved playing in the water, the leaves, the pumpkin patch, the zoo.....











 
 




 
Thanks for following our adventures this past year. Hoping to keep it just as interesting next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment