Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Holla Knits Knit-along Week 2: part 2

I told you that I was being ambitious with this knit-along and attempting to finish 2 sweaters in 8 weeks. So far, I am ahead of schedule. I actually think I may finish this one this week. I am also debating on whether or not I want to make it a tank top.
I don't really wear tank tops too often and I am leaning more towards a short sleeve sweater. I couldn't find another set of size  needles around my house or in the stores, so I picked up a size 6. I decided to knit this sweater in the smallest size (29in) in order to make up for the size difference.
I also chose another Knit Picks Comfy Fingering weight yarn in Semolina. I am also going to attempt a yoke sweater. I LOVE the way this looks. I will just have to hone in my math skills to figure out what will be best for the stitch counts for this. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment