Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Holla Knits Knit-along Week 4

Week number 5 of the knit-along started on Monday. However, with the overwhelming amount of orders I have this week, I have put both my knit-along sweaters on the back burner. That being said, I made some great progress on BOTH my sweaters this past week.
I finished both sleeves of the orange, long-sleeve version. I started on the collar and may be changing the cuffs on the arms to match it better.

I also finished the body (front and back) of the yellow, short-sleeve version. I started one of the sleeves. I have a bit of the cap going, but haven't had time to get it further than that. However, once, my orders are completed, I am sure progress will be quickly made.


Halfway point and I am way past half way with both my sweaters (thank God)!

No comments:

Post a Comment