Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Storks and Hammocks

I recently received an order for a baby hammock and stork pouch (to add to the numerous other orders I have to complete). When I say recently, I mean the Queen of Procrastination didn't even have time to procrastinate recently. The order was placed on Saturday and I told her I would mail them both out on Tuesday.
stork pouch
I love a challenge, but this wasn't really a challenge. These are almost like giant scarves that increase in the center. And did I mention they are knit with size 50 needles (my favorite for quick projects). I knit these each with 2 strands of coordinating yarns and they turned out better than expected. It's always difficult to take pictures of these props while not in use to make them look better than a heap of yarn.
baby hammock

No comments:

Post a Comment