Sunday, September 30, 2012

Time Off? More Like NO Time Off.

It has been over a week since I have last updated this blog, which has been terrible of me. Especially seeing as I have had tons of things going on this past week. One of which is babysitting. This seems like an easy job, but let me assure you, it is not. I have four little ones all within 12 months of each other. They are all at the age where everything is a mystery they must figure out. Even mysterious magazines or what's in this laundry basket. Mine being the worst at this, and we are at THEIR house.
They all play really well with each other for the most part, which is easy to do with the amounts of toys we have in this house. Each has their toy that NO ONE is allowed to touch but them. Ryenn has figured out what toys these are and likes to snatch them and run. That's her little game, and she loves it.
Scarlet and Gabriella play the best together. They like to play with their "babies" by feeding them and putting them to bed. Nolan will play with anyone who wants to play with some of his hundreds of cars. They keep me busy, which is even surprising to me that I can get anything done. Nonetheless, it's my way of helping out my friends and staying home with my kids, while I am going to school.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment