Monday, September 10, 2012

Holla Knits Knit-along Week 3

Heading into week four for the Holla Knits knit-along, I am WAY ahead of schedule. This is mostly because I want to finish both of my sweaters on time. It also has something to do with the fact that I am modifying the pattern by adding sleeves of some sort to both tank tops.
At this point in our knit-along, I should have the front completely done. I have the front and back done for both (which I had done last week). I haven't made any progress since last week on the yellow sweater, hence there are no updated pictures of it. However, I am almost finished with one of the sleeves for my long sleeve version. I am hoping to finish both sleeves this week and start on the short sleeves for the yellow one. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. What is it like to see your beautiful self all over Holla knits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I love that I was able to play a big part in helping Allyson with this issue. I hope to be able to help her in any way possible.

    ReplyDelete